We’re here to assist with the everyday things that may become difficult for our loved ones. If your loved one is in a need of bathing assistance or companionship and running errands, our caretaker could be there for them.
Our caregivers can take care of necessary tasks; such as cooking, shopping, light housekeeping, laundry and much more.
Many of the things we help out with are:
- Basic personal care like help with dressing, cooking and daily activities.
- Help with medication reminders that are usually self-administered when ordered by a doctor.
- Household services essential to a person’s good health and comfort, such as changing bed linens.
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Preparation of a shopping list, grocery shopping and meal preparation.
- Other neighborhood errands including going to medical appointments or taking short walks.
- Companionship and socializing with friends and relatives. We often times encourage our clients to maintain their relationships. We love to be interactive with our clients, maybe playing chess or card games, or enjoy watching the newest episode of Price is Right.